mySASY is a web-based application that allows you to easily and very accurately evaluate the activity of the basic system in the human body = the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS), using a mobile phone and a HRV monitor. Autonomic nervous system controls the most important processes and the condition of the human body. Thanks to mySASY measurement results it is possible to monitor the long-term and current reactions of the organism to the selected training processes/ regime and significantly increase the efficiency of the training.
How monitoring with mySASY works
Monitoring with mySASY takes place in 4 steps:
- Account activation
- Mobile app download
- Setting up the mobile app and syncing it with HRV monitor 4. Monitoring of SA HRV and working with results
mySASY saves your time
- provides outputs that used to be only available from a time-consuming laboratory visit,
- increasing the training load in the system-identified supercompensation phase demonstrably increases the training effect while maintaining or even reducing the training time,
- reducing the training load in the system-identified phase of reduced regenerative capacity saves time that would be spent on inefficient training,
- the system identifies the first signs of overloading and thus greatly reduces the likelihood of injuries or other health complications and associated time requirements,
- measuring yourself with maximum accuracy and result value 1-2 times a week brings more usable outputs to the training process than daily shorter measurements with only very general outputs.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.